Pair these with the Step On® boots of your choice and experience the simplicity and convenience of snowboarding’s most intuitive connection. The women’s Burton Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection for riders seeking convenience and performance. Three connection points, two at the toe and one at the heel, deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. It’s universally compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
Athugið að eingöngu er hægt að nota Step On®︎ skó með Step On®︎ bindingum.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Mounting system: Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board.
- Forward lean: Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance.
- Boot-to-Binding Connection: Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response.
- Mounting: Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4×4, 3D®, and The Channel®