For the women’s Burton Citizen Re:Flex Snowboard Binding, performance and pleasure come together to create a comfortable ride that snowboarders of any ability will enjoy. The lightweight design includes features like FullBED cushioning for plush comfort and Re:Flex technology which makes this binding compatible with any board out there. Supportive, comfortable straps with our easy-entry flex slider makes strapping in easier, and a strategically stretched hinging zone allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open.
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot.
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
- Mounting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight.
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board.
- Forward Lean: MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life.
- Mounting: Compatible with all mounting systems