Locked and loaded power meets Step On® convenience so you can just step on and charge as hard you like. Explore. Experiment. Charge. The men’s Burton Photon Step On® Snowboard Boots let you step on and go with a precision fit and responsive feel that encourages you to push further. From out-of-the-box comfort to the BOA® Fit System, the Photon has your back when it’s time to explore and push your skills. Add the simplicity and responsive feel of Step On for a boot that has few limits. Heat-moldable liners bring it all together with a custom fit and the enhanced warmth of heat-reflective tech to keep you riding longer.
Athugið að eingöngu er hægt að nota Step On®︎ skó með Step On®︎ bindingum.
- Lacing: Sequence BOA® Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial.
- Flex / Response: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Snugger strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness.
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response.
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
- Outsole: Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot’s overall footprint, minimizing toe drag, Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content.