Elevate your game with the smooth flexing Freestyle. The men’s Burton Freestyle Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is soft, forgiving, and built to make any board ride better. Its Re:Flex tech in the baseplate gives a smooth flexing package that’s compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems. Soft straps, FullBED cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together. Our Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. The Flex Slider is also stronger and fully backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
- Mounting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight.
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board.
- Forward Lean: MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back.
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life.
- Mounting: Compatible with all mounting systems